Join our team at Haber Technologies to develop and manufacture a revolutionary agriculture technology.To support our team, we are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic, and collaborative team member. In this role, the selected candidate will report directly to the Install Manager and will be working with manufacturing and installation teams both internally and with external parties.Tasks may also include designing, testing, fabricating, and assembling system components. Experience working inagriculture, with grain bins, metalworking equipment, and other common shoptools is a plus. You’ll have the opportunity to work with all aspects of theproject life cycle, from the planning stage to product release. If you'reinterested in manufacturing and product development within agriculturetechnologies this is the team for you.
● Must have 1-2 years of related experience.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Strong collaboration and people skills.
● Strong initiative and self-starter.
● Strong moral and ethical values.
● Travel is required.
● U.S. Citizenship is required.
● Professional experience with common shop and metal fabrication tools.
● Strong knowledge of grain systems and grain drying.
● Experience with sheet metal fabrication.
● Demonstrated leadership and self-learning skills.
● Working alongside team members and millwrights in the field to install systems.
● Working with in-house electrical and mechanical teams to fab components.
● Identifying more efficient ways of assembling and fabricating components.
● Visiting installation sites for system setup and monitoring.
● Keeping supervisors informed of project progress and obstacles.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $18-22/hr or salaried position depending on experience
Location: Ames, IA